Question
Posted by: Kirsten | 2012/04/19

No Lines on Preg. Test

I just took a pregnancy test, it said that 1 line was neg and 2 lines pos. But after waiting the alloted 5 minutes, there was 1 line in the control window, but no lines in the test window.

I am currently on the Evra patch, but I am concerned I might be pregnant as my last period (beg. April) was VERY light and only lasted like 2 days. I''ve been regular as clockwork with a medium flow for 5 days for YEARS! My last normal period was beginning May...

Having said this, when I was pregnanct with my first daughter , I took 3 tests and all were negative - eventually I went and got a blood test to confirm the pregnancy.

What should I do?

Your pregnancy test was negative. Periods are usually much lighter on the patch. As long as they come at the right time, there is no need to worry.

1