Question
Posted by: Dean | 2009/03/02

No Libido, Please Help

Could you please help me. My husband is 36 years old, for a while now he has no libido, nothing interests him, i have tried everything. what causes this and what can he take to help him?

Dear Dean
Loss of libido can be due to medication ( antihypertensives, antidepressants), stress, relationship problems, depression and anxiety, diabetes, hypertension, alcohol, smoking, street drugs, being overly tired. The first step is for him to go for a proper medical check up to exclude physical and emotional causes. If your relationship is strained you may need to see a counsellor together
See http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/loss-of-libido-in-men