Question
Posted by: shelly | 2011-03-22

no libido

I am 37, have 4 kids aged between 17 and 7! i have absolutely no sex drive which is driving my husband insane and is causing problems between us. what can I possibly do to improve this. please help

Dear Shelly,

What you describe is one of the most common experiences of women who are mamnaging the stressors of raising kids, managing work, dealing with financial stressors, etc etc as well as trying to maintain a marital relationship within it all and the sexual component of that relationship too.

The possibilities of which aspects of your life and relationship could be contributing to your experience of lack of libido are multiple.

I wouls suggest you consider seeing a relationship & sex therapist to help you explore these factors. Once you have insight into the contributing factor(s) are you then in the position to consider how to deal with it.

2
Posted by: Bee | 2011-03-22

Was also like u, nd i asked around &  one prof doc. u know what they all told me it''s all in your mind. u must just think about it, be excited &  ready for it. and it''s working for me, although sometimes u just feel tired &  exhausted but what can we do.
try it,

Reply to Bee
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-03-22

Dear Shelly,

Reply to sexologist