Question
Posted by: Me | 2009/10/27

no libido

good day, im currently on the 2month contraceptive (Nur-Isterate) since i' ve been on it i don' t have a sex-drive. this is driving my hubby insane. when he is upto his sexual self i pretend to be fast asleep. i can' t go on like this anymore... please help!!!

Some contraceptive medication could contribute to a loss of sexual desire. It would be advisable for you to go back to your medical doctor to explore another pill or even explore other ways of prevention. Do not wait for this to become a problem where it should not have been one in the first place.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/28

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Me | 2009/10/27

thanks top cat, i at least know how to open my legs, that' s how i fell preggies in the first place... that' s not the point, i am not asking advise on how to open my legs, i' m asking for help on how to get my SEX-DRIVE back...

Reply to Me
Posted by: Me | 2009/10/27

Reply to Me
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/10/27

All you have to do, is stop to fake the sleep routine and open your legs. If you don' t know yet your vigina is between your legs. Thats what you need to do. If you don' t open your legs, soon sombody els will. If that happens please don' t cry, you are looking for it. The anser is simple sombody is going to open there legs, the choice is simple you can decide ho will it be.

Reply to Top Cat