Posted by: bezel | 2011-09-29

no kiss

My wife would not kiss me during sexuall intercourse.I nag her so much but she refuses she only wants ti be shaged.
> > ??> > 

Dear Bezel
what women like and dislike during sex is varied and sometimes inexplicable . while it may be a turn on for you ,she finds it unacceptable .You ned to discuss theses issues outside of sex to create a balanced approach to how the two of you pleasure each other .She might want to held only and not kissed . Nothing in sex is normal!!!!!!

Posted by: Hali-tosis | 2011-09-30

Ummmm. Could be you breath is bad enough to strip the paint of a 2nd world war desert tank or knock a vulture off a dustbin at 50 meters ? Check it out.

Reply to Hali-tosis
Posted by: not nice guy | 2011-09-29

You''re such a girl......just pump her

Reply to not nice guy