Posted by: anon for this | 2008-11-05

no intrest in life anymore

i have totaly lost intrest in life i dont wanna do anything anymore im 36w pregnant with my 3 child and dont really care about anything, i know we have a lot of stress at the moment and the finances are not looking good but i feel so down i feel like i dont want to live anymore, i have been suicidal for a couple of years but i never want to leave my kids, but now i actually dont care what would happen if im no longer here. i just dont have the energy to go on anymore

Sounds like a serious Depression related to the hormonal changes opf pregnancy, as well as the stresses and financial wories. Call LIfeline, for a start, and make a plan to see a shrink as soon as possible, to make a plan for treating the Depression ( including CBT counselling ) to enable you to feel better and regain control in a useful and wholesome way. There are more people who love you and care about you than you realize ; you are valuable, and will again find the joy in life that you so richly deserve

Posted by: Anonym | 2008-11-05

Your husband and children need you. How would you have felt if you had to grow up without a mother? A mother is important in a child' s live don' t deprave you children. Someday it would be all worth living.

Reply to Anonym