Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/27

No interest in sex

Are there guys out there that are not getting enough sex from their partners?? Do u feel that your partner takes u for granted, in the sense that, she doesnt feel like having sex so you should feel the same... What does one do when your partner just doesnt want to have sex... All they say is that they do not have a sex drive anymore... BUT they do not seek help, nor do they wanna try any products that are available that MAY work or help..
STRESSED !!!!

There can be many answers to your question- if we knew what the age of the female partner is, it would be easier to advise you ( yes it matters) but in general women can live without sex quite happily ( especially after they have had a child) working on the relationship ( without fighting about it and with a therapist) might help.

17
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/05/28

Eish. I have girlfriend and every now and then, you know.
No I do not do it to myself, that is way I have a girlfriend to do it.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Eish | 2009/05/28

No wonder you so willing to help....
You tired doing doing it to yourself....
Ladies stay away from this...

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/05/28

Eish, I do not have a partner.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Eish | 2009/05/28

Really Lady man!! and dont suppose you will involve your partner when you TRYING to help...

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/05/27

Eish. If you read again, I did not mentioned the word sex. I am willing to listen. If this is more direct for you. Some of us are really willing to help. Have a ear to listen.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Eish. | 2009/05/27

Sisi, thats so typical of this guy..
Lady man.. dont you think a conversation only will help... and not sex... she is trying to sort her life out and here u are here trying to make it worse.. Damm, its a no wonder women say men are dogs..

Reply to Eish.
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/05/27

Ladies, I am willing to help you. Sisi how about we make contact.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Eish | 2009/05/27

Time to hook up

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Eish.. | 2009/05/27

I really dont think i will be able to handle this until then.. Dammm.. I need sex, I' m just so frustrated, I really need to get it.. damm its not like i want it all day....

Reply to Eish..
Posted by: Sisi | 2009/05/27

Eish im telling u im sexually frustrated and i cant atke it anymore,im 27 and he is 30,just imagine by the time we turn 50 he would have abstained?

Reply to Sisi
Posted by: Eish. | 2009/05/27

Sisi... So u in the same boat... I mean really mine gos on for that long as well.. What is it with then.. I have actually stopped trying.. I cant go on try and getting nowhere.

Reply to Eish.
Posted by: sisi | 2009/05/27

I have the same problme my hubby is not binterested in sex anymore im tired of trying,i tried from sexy lingerie anything you can think of we havent done it in 3 months and in so frustrated and feeling unattractive im even thinking of getting it somewhere else im so confused.

Reply to sisi
Posted by: Eish.. | 2009/05/27

Typical... Why not get it on the outside??
I know its not all about sex.... but sex is part of it...

Reply to Eish..
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/05/27

Have respect for her. Do not force sex on her. Go to the toilet and help yourself. Remember a relationship is not about sex alone.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: C | 2009/05/27

Go and get it elsewhere. She doesnt want it so she thinks you cant get it either. I THINK THAT IS SELFISH

Reply to C
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/27

Thats the strange part.. she says she loves me.. and she is so afraid of me getting it else where.. So i' m confused...

Posted by: Kelly | 2009/05/27

Maybe she is interested in sex but just not interested in you anymore...
Since you say she is not interested in seeking help either.
Just a thought

Reply to Kelly