Posted by: Xoxo | 2009-09-01

No interest

Hi guys please help I just lost interest in sex. This days I just have sex with my man just to setisfy him but for me I am bored. I really dont know what is wrong with me. When we have sex I just lie there and cant wait for him to finish. The other thing I dont climax anymore. No matter how hard he tries but still I am not interested and I am only 30 years of age. Or maybe the problem might be that this days he likes us to have sex in the early hours of the morning when I am having my beauty sleep.

A lack of sexual desire is often an indication that the sexual experience is not providing you with the emotional and or physical satisfaction that you need in your relationship as a whole. There could be several explanations for losing the desire to have sex – it is however important to explore possible factors that could be “irritating/frustrating/not the way it should be” in your relationship as such. The lack of desire or response is usually just a symptom of a dynamic in the relationship that is not constructive anymore.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful. There is also a section on a lack of sexual desire and sexual response disparity between men and women that might valuable information to you: