Question
Posted by: Just Me | 2012/03/06

no intemacy

Living with my spouse is like living with a brother / sister. There is no intamacy. And things seem very cold. Is it time to get out when things are at this stage in a relationship ?? we still have time to carry on and maybe make someone else happy. We are in our early forties

Not so much the time to get out, but the time to seek marriage counselling to see if you can put right what's not working at present

11
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/08

You know what...........

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Just Me | 2012/03/08

Dont do what ?

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/07

Dont do this...........

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Johan | 2012/03/07

Since we experiencing the similar problem, would you perhaps like to be just friends?

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Just Me | 2012/03/07

Two kids both under 12

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Johan | 2012/03/07

Sorry to hear that. If i may ask - how many kids, if any, do you have?

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Just Me | 2012/03/06

Seriously considering it

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Johan | 2012/03/06

I wish i could, but the situation does not permit me to do so. Are you deciding to go that route?

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Just Me | 2012/03/06

Johan
Is it not time to move on

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Johan | 2012/03/06

Well, we even sleep in seperate rooms - like house mates. No Intimacy whatsover. When it does happen it is wham bam thank you mam - no kissing, fondling, touching etc. I can relate to excatly what you are saying.

Reply to Johan