Question
Posted by: Duke | 2012-02-02

No imagination

Since quitting porn and not letting it control or be the reason for my sexual drive ,
I have noticed that my imagination and sexual fantasies are at a minimum
Please can you give me some advise

You have leaned heavily on the porn to provide you with “imagination” and have un-learned to develop your own imagination. It is therefore quite normal that you might experience very low imagination levels. The result – you have to allow yourself to re-connect with your own imagination and allow it to develop again. In the meantime it might be worth it to get a bit more in your own body and enjoy the moments that you have and not rely too heavy on imagination that is currently a bit ‘Rusted”.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: Duke | 2012-02-02

Thanks for the reply ,
May i ask what exactly you mean by"  In the meantime it might be worth it to get a bit more in your own body and enjoy the moments that you have "  ?

Reply to Duke
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-02-02

Reply to Sexologist