Posted by: Desiré  | 2011-05-19

no idea

Hi, I woke up this morning with quite a rash. It starts from just below my chest, al the way down to my pelvis area, and it is also seen on my thighs but does not go al the way down to my legs. Its also on my back.
Its tiny red dots, which dont itch at all.
I also have a little bit of a sore throat, but it doesnt look to bad. I also dont feel bad at all, but I am a little worried.
Is there anything to worry about? Or should I go see a doctor?

It is possible that you have a viral infection that is causing your rash. In the light of the rash accompanied with a sore throat/upper respiratory tract infection, I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination.