Question
Posted by: BI | 2009-06-25

No IDEA!

I am 32 and cannot decide what I must do.

I have NO idea what I want to do and it s so frustrating. I have always been working as a general admin person / PA and it bores the nonsence out of me.

It' s making me very depressed. I go to work, get things done in record time (because frankly any primate can perform answering the phone and filing function!!) and then I' m bored and I have found this be extremely destructive on my state of mind.

I am Bipolar and I need challenge and stimulation, NOT time to be bored... then my insanity takes over and it' s not good.
I' m self-destructing!

How do I find what I' m supposed to be doing, I would be MORE than happy to study anything I just DONT'  KNOW WHAT!!!
In time I' m afraid I might take drastic action to end my sueless existence on this planet!

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Hi, first off please chat to your consulting psychologist and psychiatrist. Then what to do? Your current job is not challenging - take a look at what are your interests,qualities and qualifications. Look at the jobs offered in the employment papers put out some feelers and make appointments for an interview - good luck.