Question
Posted by: sick | 2009-05-28

NO GALLBLADDER AND PREGNANT

I AM ABOUT 6 WEEKS PREG AND I HAD MY GALL BLADDER TAKEN OUT ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO. I AM REALLY BATTLING TO KEEP FOOD IN -AM EXTREMELY NAUSEOUS SO MUCH SO THAT I FEEL LIKE I CANT GET UP IN THE MORNING S AND ITS AFFECTING MY WORK. I HAVE BEEN TAKING VOMIFENE - WHICH BARELY HELPS, PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE WHAT I CAN DO.

THANKS

You can try small frequent meals, dry toast in the mornings, ginger biscuits or ginger tea. It does get better as the pregnancy gets further along.

1
Posted by: Lisa | 2009-05-28

Your gallbladder has nothing to do with this. I had chemo for 2 years, my leg got amputated due to cancer, cancer spread to my one lung, lung removed, gall bladder removed, appendix removed and I have been clean now for 15 years. I am 33 years old and had a perfect healthy boy (almost 2 yrs old). I am pregnant again. No complications. My life sure was one hell of a ride, dont let the bit of morning sickness worry you, its all part of the deal if you want a baby.

Reply to Lisa