Posted by: Sandy | 2012-11-19

No Foreplay!!!

Good day Doc

i''ve just recently met this guy and we''ve had sex twice,the first time it was just fine,i think we both enjoyed it,but yesterday it was just soooo bad,there was no foreplay,he just grabed my hand to touch his penis,i just felt like it looks like this will be some sort of an obligation,he''ll just come on top of me,do his thing without erousing me,putting me on the same mood as he is,i tried kissing him but he just kept turning side ways,could it mean that he does''nt enjoy my kissing,he does''nt even cuddle with me,let alone that i have to be up the whole night because he snores like there''ll be no i waisting my time with this guy??? please help...

I wouldn't be able to say whether you are wasting your time or not..that is your choice. You have, however, had early signs of someone who does not appear to naturally consider you/your wishes, nor does he communicate with you about any of YOU think you'd be wasting your time with someone like this? If your really like him, I encourage you to at least try speaking to him and see how he'll get your answer then.

Claire - SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: Brian | 2012-11-25

Grab your Bag and Run - NOW!!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: NO excuse for a bad lay | 2012-11-21

This guy is just selfish!! I hate it when guys just assume that we are just an automatic masturbation machine. This guy has no class and is no gentleman. Is this the kinda guy you want to be with Sandy?

Reply to NO excuse for a bad lay
Posted by: botshelo | 2012-11-20

Maybe he does not realise that you that like it, so I suggest communication,as it`s the best tool in the relationships.

Reply to botshelo
Posted by: buda | 2012-11-19

I would drop this person and move on because he is only thinking about himself and not what you want.You are wasting your timeand the quicker you get rid of him the better you will be off.

Reply to buda