Posted by: kk | 2010-01-14

no foreplay

my boyfriend of three months is not interested in fourplay not even kissing me or holding my breast or finguring me for that matter, he doesn' t even know how my vagina looks like, but expect me to do BJ to him and give it to him everyday. i spoke to him about this matter and it doesn' s seems like he is interested in changing his way of doing things.

he goes on for a long (not that am complaining) and wants to be in control. i have tried introducing new styles to him but he doesn' t seems to be interested, as long as he is satisfied.

I had serious talk with him and it seems as if its how he' s been treating all his girlfriends. I love this Guy, how do i make him to change his way of having sex/lovemaking.

at times i wonder if he really loves me or if he is really normal.

Dear KK
You have told me only of the sex . Is there a relationship also going on ?Is there trust, love, respect and and practicing of mutual enhancement of each other .
THe other girlfriends ? I love him-these statements worry me.
you really need to look at the relationship and where the two of are going
a relationship involves two people where both give into it and both take out of it. it seems that you may be the only one giving in this relationship

Posted by: Juju | 2010-01-19

Hi Buddie, I' m also 29 I believe that sex is not everything in a relationship but plays a very big part. As much as my marriage is not working out sex is a very sensetive issue, but honestly don' t believe that people should hit the highway on many occasion I have asked permission to have a different sex partner cos I love my hsuband but he' s just not doing it for me. Ofcourse he said no lol what was I thinking? Should have just cheated. Period.

Reply to Juju
Posted by: kk | 2010-01-15

im 29 years of age

Hi buddie, i appreciate your comment, i agree with you when you say that if there are no strings attached one must leave. but the thing is there are other qualities that i love about him, i know one will never get a perfect Friend, but I always believe that if their are things that we can change about our partners lets try to before we move to the next relationship.

moving on will mean that i will have to go get back together with my Ex Boyfriiend, who knew how to get me on. but that its out of the question.

Reply to kk
Posted by: buddie | 2010-01-15

To the two of you, there is only one answer, if you are not married, and there is no strings attached leave and look for somebody else.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Mr G | 2010-01-14

I am man, but sit in exactly the same boat as you do. We have sex maybe once every two weeks and when she is in the mood she doesn' t want foreplay and it' s always the same position.

I have tried just about everything, from talking, to screaming, to reading books and bying books for her, but nothing helps. If you do get a way of changing him please let me know.

I' m at a loss. I' ve had my final discussion with her and said I' d give het two months to either shape uo or ship out, but this sh*t can' t go on forever.

What is your age if I may ask? I' m 27 and my gf is 25... and already a ice queen...

Reply to Mr G