Question
Posted by: Peace | 2010-10-05

No feelings

I don''t feel anything, i dont enjoy sex, no orgasm. I need help.

There are a number of possibilities, when you say you don't feel anything, do you mean when you have penetrative sex you don't have any sensations or do you mean that you have no feelings for sex - or no desire. If you once used to have pleasurable sensations and have also experienced orgasm in the past, then I wonder what happened to change things. Psychological reactions to life/relationship problems could have a negative effect on your whole sexual response, as could the physical effect medication, excessive alcohol and/or drugs. This is still too broad to help, so I suggest that you go to a sexual health expert who can more clearly identify where the problem is so that you can see how to address it. You can find a sexual health specialist via your GP, FAMSA or the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262 - leave a message).

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: Homer | 2010-10-05

Dude what is wrong with you !!!!! Dane i know your condition too - Its called being an-|-!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Dane | 2010-10-05

Hi Peace, I know your condition, contcat me on mrdaneatrocketmaildotcom

Reply to Dane
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-10-05

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist