Posted by: Kay | 2010-06-10

No feelings

Please can you advice me on what to do
I dont feel any sexual feelings for my husband anymore. I kissed him last night and felt nothing.
We havent had sex in three years as he has a problem and I end up feeling highly sexed up on my own
What can I do to bring back the spark. He does not attract me in any way. we are like good friends now.

Dear Kay
What was the spark that was there? what is missing now? , The answerws to these questions will be the keys to rekindling your sex life.
Sex is always the end product of a relationship built on trust ,respect and love . Rejuvenating the love will start by rediscovering each other and doing things that the two of had long stopped .If your husband has erection problems it can be treated .Having Erectile difficulties leads to decreased touching and loos of emotional contact and can be devastating for you as a couple .
pleaasse see your doctor and treat his sexual difficulty and start to rekindle your sex life with sensate exercises and experiences

Posted by: badboy | 2010-06-11

so do you use a dillo?

Reply to badboy
Posted by: Ky | 2010-06-10

No where else. I try to block it out of my emotions but lately its becoming too much for me to handle. I am no cheat. I am just feeling lonely and unsatisfied.

Reply to Ky
Posted by: Homer | 2010-06-10

3 Years,I would never last that long,You getting it somewhere else ?

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010-06-10

Somebody must be satisfying you on the side. right?

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-10

How do you manage without sex for 3 years Kay?