Question

No feeling when in

When my husband uses his hand to arouse me, I do get very excited, however as soon as he penetrates I lose all the feeling. What can I do to prevent it? I also want to feel it during sex, but at this moment i just fake it so he doesn' t feel bad.

Dear Anon,

Based on what you describe, the intensity of sensation you describe when your husband uses his hand to arouse you, is probably because he is focusing the intensity and focus of stimulation on you clitoral area and the clitoris itself. This being the area of your vulva that experiences the most intense sensations of pleasure. During penetration most of the sensation experienced is due to the stretching of the opening of the vaginal canal and the first third of the opening. This is pleasureable, but not to the same intensity as clitoral stimulation. In most sexual positions there is not enough direct stimulation of the clitoris during thrusting. To intensify sensation during intercourse, depending on your sexual position, either you or your husband can use your fingers to also stimulate your clitoris during penetrative sex, which will increase your level and intensity of pleasure sensations.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/17

Dear Anon,

Reply to Sexologist