Question
Posted by: cax | 2012/07/08

No feeling during sex

About 2 year ago i had sex for the first time (27-years-old-man). I had no satisfaction and no feeling on my head. I kept going floppy and she had to get it up again-and-again which was a mission. 2 hours later she would of orgasmed twice and i still couldnt feel anything. It was like shagging water.

When i masterbate its a different story. I thought about it for a while and two things came up in mind. One is that its stress that i''m not doing it right for the girl that causes me to go numb or i''m to small. Grabbed a ruler and i''m just above 9 inches with a good gurth. So i''m normal down there.

I then bought a male sex toy to see if its not an orgasm issue. It was so intense that i had to stop during orgasm otherwise i would of gotten an heart attack.

I then was told by another friend to pick a hooker up and try - to see what happends. After driving around the whole night to find a propper looking girl i picked her up. We did the thing but once again it went numb half way and i felt nothing.

This got me worried that i might be gay so i went on to the net to check gay porn - 10 seconds in to a klip i almost died and was about to throw up. So i know i dont find men sexuelly attractive. I also know that cause i get super hard when watching females masterbating.

I dont masterbate allot at all. Once every two weeks. If i do only my foreskin glides over the head. If i touch the head with my hand its kind of intense and sore - so there are allot of feeling in it.

The only thing i can think of now is that the women that i was with was very sexuelly active and they were to big down there or that its an stress issue when i have sex with a girl...

any idea whats going on?

Thanks.

Stress and anxiousness on doing it right or being good enough is a complete performance and enjoyment killer. It might be that you are not enjoying the moment – what happens often is that we are so focused on a desired outcome and fear that we will not get there that the fear becomes the reality. It could be valuable to start enjoying the moment step by step and stop focusing on the next step. Furthermore seeking the professional assistance from a psychologist dealing with sexual concerns might be helpful to deal with the emotional and psychological factors contributing to the matter.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: phumlan | 2012/07/21

She don''t have feelings during sex

Reply to phumlan
Posted by: DMan | 2012/07/10

dude sex is wat you make of it, and to be honest we build up such an intense image in our heads about how good it feels or how it will make you feel that when you get down to it, you find that sex is overrated and not what you pictured it to be. thats why sex is wat YOU make of it! you sound like a very scientific type of guy, try this the next time you have sex,......... relax and just enjoy it for what it is, and then its up to you too make it MIND BLASTING!!!

just my 2cents worth!! just it dont use it!!

Reply to DMan
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/09

Reply to Sexologist