Posted by: Claire | 2009-06-22

No feeling during penetration

My BF says he feels nothing during penetration, what could be the problem, can it be the angle, what can we do?

It is not likely to be the angle - it may be a number of factors: e.g. the intensity of friction he feels (i.e. how tightly his penis is held during penetration and the impact of lubrication on reducing friction, if he is wearing a condom, is it too thick?) or his focus of attention during penetration (he may be focusing on rhythm, your pleasure and not really as acutely aware of his own sensations). If he feels adequate sensation during other forms of stimulation, then try a combination of helping him to focus on his own sensation (e.g. focus on your penis, what's it like when I do this or that?) and trying to impact on the friction (try tensing your pelvic floor muscles during penetration, trying to reduce excess lubrication - don't remove completely - this can hurt/damage your vagina) to see what happens.

Posted by: pp | 2009-06-22

He is suppose to get a feeling, but it sometimes happen that the skin is protecting the penishead so good that the feeling is not the same, tell him to pull the skin over the head before he penetrates, that sometime help, and he perhaps the feeling is better.

Reply to pp
Posted by: C | 2009-06-22

That' s what I thought too, Ken, what could be the problem though? Could we be doing something wrong? Both of us aren' t very experienced, i' m his first, i have had 3 sexual encounters which were once off' s but he has been the first person i have had a long term sexual relationship with.

Reply to C
Posted by: Ken | 2009-06-22

It does not make much difference at all, I am not circumcised (which I am grateful for) and I can feel everything fine.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Claire | 2009-06-22

He' s not circumcised. Does it make a difference?

Reply to Claire

So u a smart one right...

has your bf being curcumcissed or does he still have a foreskin.

Posted by: XXX | 2009-06-22

It could be that his weenie is too small ! You can also do keugel exercises to make sure you are " tight"  enough.

Reply to XXX