Question
Posted by: Desire'' | 2010-03-24

No feeling

I love sex. However, strangely enough since I changed my pill from Triphasil to Yaz, I feel as if I have lost feeling on my clitoris. I used to be able to orgasm fairly quickly, but now it feels as if it has been desensitised? Is this possible? I know that the pill can affect libido, but this has affected the actuall sensation.

I still want sex, but the feeling seems to be less??? HELP!

Dear Desire,

Each women may react to a medication in very unique way, over and above what may be reported. If you experience a direct link to the sudden loss of clitoral sensation and the initiation of Yaz, discuss this with your physician or family planning practitioner and consider trying a different oral contraceptive and see if you experience improvement.

3
Posted by: Koekie | 2010-03-25

I am on Melodene and lost all my sensitivity in my clitoris. Was used to my husband playing with e and get the O, but now nothing hapened. what now

Reply to Koekie
Posted by: Noleen | 2010-03-25

Hi Desire

How old are you?
I am 21 , and had a similar issue, but only with pentrative sex.
Masturbating on my own was still fine thou ..oral too.
Do you experience the same with masturbation?

Anyway I stopped the pill for about 3months , used condoms in that time. When I went back on the 2nd pill it wasfine thereafter.

Reply to Noleen
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-03-24

Dear Desire,

Reply to Sexologist