Question
Posted by: DREAMER | 2010-05-19

NO FEEL

I FEEL NOTHING DURING SEX,BUT I DO IN MY DREAMS

Dear Dreamer,

I would suggest that you consider seeing a sexologist/sex therapist to discuss what you are describing in more detail and that a thorough assessment can be done.

I am not sure if you are referring to not experiencing enough sexual stimulation during penetrative sexual intercourse resulting in orgasm. This being a common phenomenon since most women do not acheive orgasm during penetrative sex as result of there not being enough direct stimulation of the clitoris during penetrative sex sufficient for orgasm, unless clitoral stimulation is supplemented with manual stimulation.

If you mean that you experience absolutely no sensations at all during sex, similarly to feeling like your genitals have been anaethetised, which if so may involve a completely different set of possibilities.

The feelings you refer to feeling in your dreams are you referring to physical sensations or emotions and do you feel them in your dream only or corresponding sensations in your body when you dream? All of this would need to be clarified.

Please consult a professional. This forum will not be sufficient to assist you.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-19

Dear Dreamer,

Reply to sexologist