Question
Posted by: John | 2011/05/27

No erection

Please help me. After my 1st ejaculation i cannot achieve erection anymore. If i have sex at night (9pm) I''ll achieve erection the following morning. This is really worrying me because I''m still in my late 20''s.

It is quite normal in fact that after ejaculation men lose their erection - the period of time between ejaculation/loss of erection and the time that another erection is possible is called the resolution phase - this period is shorter when men are younger and increases with age. As long as your erection is normal before ejaculation, then you are probably healthy. This is usually a problem for men if (1) they ejaculate before their female partner and/or (2) they want to have 'multiple rounds'.

2
Posted by: STALLION | 2011/05/27

I am afraid that your penis has become completely useless. Cut it off with a sharp knife and throw it in a dustbin. At your age you should still be able to have sex every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The next week you will in any case be dead.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/05/27

Reply to Sexologist