Question
Posted by: Nancy | 2010/09/06

No erection...

All you ladies in this forum complain and yet you do not know how lucky you are...I was a virgin at 20 when i married my hubby. A few months later on the way home from my 21st we met into an accident and he was paralysed.I am now 49 and have never been with anotha guy but my hubby...We have oral and we use toys in bed and i orgasm...Although he cannot get an erection we still make love and i still love him to bits...I married him because i loved him not for the size of his dick or how he -|- s me...So pleeeaaase stop complaining...I forgot to mention i had lots of guys come onto me and i told them straight I AM A HAPPILY MARRIED WOMAN.

Thank you very much for your inspiring and positive contribution. There is no more close to the truth answer than coming from somebody that felt life skin-close. If you are however still having trouble coming to terms with whatever challenge you are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za or you could phone helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you our.

11
Posted by: Lebo | 2010/09/07

To. XXX

You get a life!! I''m not saying what she''s doing it''s crazy and I agree that only 3 out 10 women would do that.

All I was trying to say is that she musn''t accuse some of us for wanting to better our sex life and tell us that we complain (Unless seeking opinions/advices = complaining, then I apologise for my ignorance)

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: Deon | 2010/09/07

Nancy, Your commitment to your husband is remarkable.
If only everyone was like you, there won`t be so much of affairs, divorces and aids going around.HATS OFF TO YOU!!!!

Reply to Deon
Posted by: kk | 2010/09/06

Nancy God bless your heart,i hope your hubby appreciate you and hope he is aware that he has a piece of gold

Reply to kk
Posted by: shawn | 2010/09/06

Nancy...You are a wonderful lady....You will be paid in your next life ..stick to your beliefs and God Bless you.

Reply to shawn
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/06

That is wonderful,not too people would manage that.

Lebo,get a life

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Nancy | 2010/09/06

Lebo sex is''nt everything my love...I have a good hubby who is also a good friend to me and i have God...

Reply to Nancy
Posted by: ros | 2010/09/06

Nancy you must be one in a million you are remarkable person god bless.

Reply to ros
Posted by: Lebo | 2010/09/06

Nancy, you were a virgin, and obviously you and your hubby didn''t do much b....kng before his disability. so you haven''t been around that''s why you have nothing to complain about (by the way it''s not complaining but seeking advices to better our sex life).

I dont think you''re " HAPPILY MARRIED WOMAN"  as you claim - you sound more like an angry, unhappy and horny frustrated lady who needs a real thing inside her and not toys for life. What are you doing on this site if you have such a fullfilling sex life.

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: Joe | 2010/09/06

Good for you, wish you and your hubby many more years of hapiness.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Bozzo | 2010/09/06

Explain " cum onto me" ?

Reply to Bozzo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/06

Reply to sexologist