Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/09/03

No energy- can' t wake up

Is there anything I can do to help with more energy? I can' t wake up in the mornings, weekends I will sleep straight through the night to 4-5 in the afternoon.Meaning friday night to Saturday afternoon. During the day I am always tired and I lack any energy to do anything. At nigth I can' t sleep. I am under a bit of stress as I am looking for work and my money and credit is finished. Even drinking a lot fo coffee isn' t helping. So any ideas without costing me money,

Dear Lee
I think that you may be suffering from depression caused by the stress and lack of money. Depression can cause this type of overwhelming tiredness. If you can't afford to see a medical dr about your condition and to determine exactly what the cause is (e.g. depression, anaemia, low blood sugar levels, etc) then I would suggest that you try and obtain treatment at a government hospital. From a dietary point of view taking vitamin B complex may help, but you would need to buy such a supplement at the chemist and it may cost too much.
I do hope you get work and can go for a medical checkup.

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/09/03

Alert tablets, red bull ect.

Reply to Zexeon