Question
Posted by: Shifty | 2012-10-30

No energy along with other things

Good Morning Doc

I would like to find out what you think. I have no energy what so ever. Getting up in the morning is hell. I have a constant nagging head ache. I always feel bloated and uncomfortable. I was taking a multi vit but had a severe alergic reaction to Vit b so stay away from that now. I am very teary and moody as i am always tired. i work realy hard during the day and have a husband and a child at home to take care of. I dont feel excited anymore for anything. I am just very lost at the moment.

Do you think i just a bit of depression or is there maybe something underlying all this and i should go in and see the doc.

Shifty

To add to my previous reply, refer to the following link for detailed information about chronic fatigue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatigue_(medical)#Chronic_fatigue

1
Posted by: Dr Anrich | 2012-10-30

Stess and depression might be the cause for your chronic fatigue. I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests, as there are a multitude of other possible causes that might be causing your symptoms, like diabetes, anemia, thyroid disease etc.

Kind regards

Reply to Dr Anrich