Question
Posted by: Workaholic | 2010/12/14

No Energy

Hi Dr.

The last time I took leave was in July, 1 week off. We are very very busy at work and hence we are working right through December, working from 6/7 am to 7pm at night and sometimes over the weekend. I would probably only be able to take leave again in May/June next year, after the project has been completed. At the moment I have very little energy left to do the work. Are there any supplements that one can take to keep going until I will be able to take leave again to relax?

Hallo Workaholic
You can try vitamin supplements like Supradyn, or a combination of caffeine and vit like Bioplus (but this may cause light sleep due to overstimulation and more tiredness in the long term) Ensure that you exercise 30 min a day and that you sleep at least 7-8 hours per night.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/14

Hallo Workaholic