Posted by: Bron | 2009-01-21

Hi I am 18 going on 19 weeks pregnant!
I am absolutely dead - no energy what so ever, coming to work is a total mission.
I am taking CHELA preg vitamins but still feeling this way

Try Blackthorn Elixir from health shops.

Posted by: D | 2009-01-22

I' m now 22 weeks preg, and used to feel like that until my gynea recommended Preg Omega supplements, it worked wonders for me, and i feel myself again.

Reply to D
Posted by: Leandre | 2009-01-21

I am now 14 weeks pregnant....

The multi-vit alone won' t give you the energy you need, ask your dr. or gynae for a Iron supplement.

But please do not drink it the same time as your multi-vit, wait 3 hours, then drink it, because the magnesium &  calsium in the multi-vit, causes the iron to be not as effective. Neither my gynae or dr. told me this, I accedently read it on the pamplet.

Good luck!

Reply to Leandre