Question
Posted by: girls | 2008/07/04

No emotions

Been with husband for 3 yrs.He is very moody and lashes out. His moods changes in a second.What worries me is in all these a have lost my emotions.I cannot cry, get angry ,i just do not know how i feel.My best remedy is to jum into bed and sleep is he slips in to his moods

Please help?

There's no point, for either of you, in continuing this way. Discuss this calmly with him, and suggest both marriage counselling and that he see a shrink himself to find how to deal with these rapidly changing moods and anger --- which are surely no benefit to him, either. If he absolutely refuses to try to improve this situation, consider separating

1
Posted by: conn24 | 2008/07/04

if he does not make you happythen leave. you cannot llive a life like this. its depressing.

Reply to conn24