Question

No Cougar, Yes to being beautful

Young gent here but please note that this is not the cougar fantasy. This is reality and I’ m glad I’ m seeing it.

But has anyone noticed how beautiful and attractive females in their late 30’ s and older are looking these days. So much more than the younger girls who decorate their bodies with permanent ink or put too much make up on.

The attractive and sexy women seem to be those who are comfortable in their clothes and show it. Comfortable with their bodies and show that by putting on that dress/ tight pants and sandals/ high heels and walking confidently. Make up or no make-up, I am glad for this era where it is the older ladies that are much more appealing to the eye than most younger girls.

Please to all older ladies, don’ t think you are not being noticed. There are so much guys looking at you and thinking WOW, you are beautiful.
By all means, don’ t stop and think it must stop because you are married, have kids and just too old for that outfit. You give us guys so much by looking so good. You sort of like our future role models, because we hope to find a wife that will look that good when we older. Cause if I was 50 and my wife looked like the some of the older ladies I have come across, I’ d always feel young and there’ ll never be a moment of me not wanting to kiss and make love to her.

A womens body is beautiful. Every guy can say that each part of a lady’ s body is sexual yet attractive So be what you are.

no comment

13

Damn boy, you should write a book. I am already flipping a lot of frames within my mind just but reading your letter. And to woman referred to this material, you are surely good role models. Keep it up.

Posted by: Ken | 2010/02/09

It' s getting confusing, I see there is two Ken' s posting, please note they are not the same person, I posted the first comment saying that older women are better lovers too, but the comment about wanting to talk is not mine.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/09

no comment

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bibi | 2010/02/08

To Ken

Talk about what? pls no perverts lets remain mature and give each other meaningful advice ok

Reply to Bibi
Posted by: bibi | 2010/02/08

u sound very young anon! how old r u? i cannot answer for ALL women, it depends, people do not trust easily these day, i think the atmosphere and setting has to be right, i am not sure i would respond to a youngster in a que, no 1 someone i know might see this and then... u know the rest is history. I think starting with a compliment is always good, that way you break the ice and she already knows what your thinking is... take it from there but just be honest, dont try saying something just for the sake of.. women can pick up on this, say something you mean, a nice compliment about the lady. It would seem you know who this lady is or are you stl looking? if you stl looking then dont worry about age, just go after what your heart desires, last thing you want is to meet an older woman who will just abuse you, unf there are those too out there, be careful youngstar!

Reply to bibi

Thank you Bibi for an honest answer and opinion. Does give me the confidence bit to know I wont get bitten by an older women when approaching. Its funny thou, no matter how macho guys can be amongst their friends, an older women will be the one to make them nervous and hesitant. I do not speak for all men, but myself. Amongst ladies my age, its actually easy. but an older women just has that authority like she can still shout at you and you sort of must accept it. But thanks again. If a younger guy had to smile and initiate a conversation with a older women, will women take offence and sort of wish he never done that and tell him to get lost? Will you enjoy the attention and hope for him to ask can he meet you again? I' m speaking in general, real like situation. One guy standing next to a older woman in the queue at a mall etc. I would just like honest answers and no fantasy replies or I am wishing. I would just like to know my chances.

Posted by: topdog | 2010/02/08

Bibi,it could not have been said any better.older women are more attractive and know how to carry themselfs.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: ken | 2010/02/08

Bibi were do you live. Mybe we can talk.

Reply to ken
Posted by: bibi | 2010/02/08

just b yourself, be confident of what you want in life, if you want to make passionate love to her tell her that after getting to know her, if its just about sex tell her that too, but confidence goes a long way, and someone who is natural and not fake. Most of all if you find an older woman you really like then show it to her, leave her if she wants material things only - no good but if she is not materialistic then all she will really want and enjoy besides good sex is lotsa lovin attention, kisses, holding her hand and telling her how stunningly beautiful she is. Dont overdo it in the beginning but yep this is a sure way of making a woman happy unless she is not looking for a stable and attention loaded relationship but htat you have to find out first. We love attention! we love being told how beautiful we are, we love simple kisses and hand holding its the simple things that count.

I am 36 and have 2 kids, i need to loose about 5kg but it does not worry me at all, i know inside i am a sexy animal and i have lotsa sex appeal, pity my husband does nto seem think so.

Reply to bibi

I have never had the experience of being with a younger girl nor the experience of being with a older lady. Always someone my age (give or take two years). I am 26. Forgive for not knowing, but how do you approach most older women. Most wear rings just because they want to be seen as married (yes, I know from some who told me). But its always the ones with rings on their married hand that are the ones that smile at you while in lines. I dont want to speak to them because of fear of getting into a fight with their husband or something. But honestly, please can older women tell me what to do or what do you want to younger gent to do if you want him too??

Thank you for the compliment, it is noce to know one is still noticed, especially when it is NOT something we are looking for.
Thank you very much

Posted by: Ken | 2010/02/08

I must agree with this letter, well said and true. Not to mention that older women are far better lovers too, no doubt about it, they have the experience to know how to enjoy love making, something the young ones still have to master.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/08

Wow! And it is so good to hear someone who appreciate style and panache.

Reply to Woman