Posted by: Naledi | 2009-04-30

no conception

i am 22 years old, my boyfriend and i have been trying to conceive since last year March with no luck, we were staying together then untill i had to leave the country in October. we see each each other for a month every 3 months. I' ve never used contraceptives before. what might be the reason for not being able to conceive?

The best thing to do is to work out when you ovulate and have sex at that time. There are only a few days of each month when you are fertile.

Anonymous, tell us, which age is right to have a baby?

I would take it as a sign if i were you, you are so young and why dont you worry about getting married first then worry about why you cant conceive?????