Posted by: MPUME | 2009-04-08

no concentration

Hi I' m a 23 yrs old my boyfreind have a girl freind .we have a baby and he never tell me that he got a girl freind one of the days when i went to see him than his girl freind was there and he came i was thare to with my baby they make kove infront of me and the baby than i excuse him because I want him to tell me that he dont like any than he said he wont say I have to see my self .Now I' m very stressed I dont know what to do because he was the only one I love I cant force him to love me so i want some tips how to deal with this stress I' m very stressed I cant even concentrate at work.

Right --- you can't force him to love you. An rom the sound of it, he loves only himself, not you, the child, nor even the other woman, and he has shown no respect for any of you. See a counsello aboput dealing better with your stress, and work on freeing yourself from involvement with this deadbeat. Go to the Maintenance Court to make sure he has to pay full maintenance for the child, and move on, so that you can eventually find a real man rather than a naughty boy, and someone who will respect you both and actually love you rather than use you.

Posted by: Tsholo | 2009-04-08

" Really"  WOW! That' s a beautiful quote about Love, and as it should be, it' s really food for thought. Thanks!

Reply to Tsholo
Posted by: Really | 2009-04-08

Tsholo, I read the messge as Jessica did, and it seems as though she said they made love in front of her and the baby!

Mpume, you have to leave this man, he is not good for you and your baby... he will still have responsibilities towards the baby and there are ways to get him to stick to his duty....

On the other hand, as much as you love this man, do you think it is healthy for you to stay in such a relationship? Clearly, he does not seem to care much about how you feel about him, hence his revolting behaviour, even in your presence and his baby' s. Sometimes loving someone the way you love him, may mean leaving them and letting them be happy with what they love without you being a part of it!

" Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own" .

You don' t need this man...

All the best

Reply to Really
Posted by: Tsholo | 2009-04-08

No, Jessica, I think she means they were " making out"  in front of her and baby. Mpume, maybe you could call Lifeline to get some kind of counselling. And forget about the guy, focus on your child, and surround yourself with friends and get new hobbies and do fun things that will stop you from thinking about him all the time. Good luck!

Reply to Tsholo
Posted by: Jessica | 2009-04-08

You are not making sense? Did you just say that your boyfriend has sex with another woman in front of you????

Reply to Jessica