Question
Posted by: lady | 2010/09/27

NO CLIMAX!!

Hi doc, Im 20 and have been sexually active since 16, with boyfriends, have had 6 different partners and they are ALL different! iv tried EVERYTHING!!!! from LOADS of foreplay, to porn, to toys, to every possible position!!! and i CANNOT orgasm! I do however when I do it myself, but even then its nothing internal.... Iv even tried asking my man to do what i do and STILL it wont work! why?? what is it? my man now is extremely large and I thought that would work, as im very tall 1.80m.... its AMAZING but i dont orgasm...

iv really tried it all in regards to positions, foreplays, and different things in bed and ALL OVER! its been 5 years of sex and NOTHING.... its really starting to worry me as Iv found someone id like to spend my life with AND love very much but i cant orgasm :( is there medication for this?? or anything??

the majority of women never reach orgasm due to a number of reasons. why not engage in masturbation to the point of orgasm while you masturbate your partner. in doing so, you achieve orgasm and your partner can proceed with penetrative sex afterwards.
to ensure that there is no physiological problem, it may be best to see a gynae to ensure that your body is fit and healthy.

10
Posted by: lady | 2010/09/27

trust me im relaxed! i enjoy it cause they do so im confident, relaxed and everything i need to be, im used to not orgasming so i dont even wait to orgasm so its not that.... tried finding the g spot... no luck.... mmm ill try the proviron

Reply to lady
Posted by: G | 2010/09/27

With all your experience it cannot be a case of you not being at ease and relaxed, and that is the most important thing.

Just forget about everything, do not try and reach a orgasm, just relax and enjoy the experience, surely it will then happen, sooner or later.

The fact that you can help yourself, also points to that, the moment your man steps in, your attitude changes, making it difficult.

As far as internally, read about the G spot and how to touch it.

Reply to G
Posted by: The Real Horny Guy | 2010/09/27

Thats not me that posted abvove. Dude get a life. People here tend to paint a bad picture of me.

Reply to The Real Horny Guy
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/09/27

i want sex with anyone or thing that''s got either 2 or 4 legs, i love to penetrate animals, i''m just to horny

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: jim | 2010/09/27

amazing horny guy is still around. I thought he would be old enough by now to go out without his mommy and try learn how girls are in real life. Shame.

Reply to jim
Posted by: GG | 2010/09/27

Go see you GP ask him for a drug called Proviron, it is used to treat woman that have difficulty reaching climax.
Woman that reach climax regally have reported that Proviron intensifies climax dramatically.

Reply to GG
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/09/27

My sincere apologies Lady - should you wish to chat you know what to do.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: lady | 2010/09/27

No thanks!.... not only heard that before but girls like me DONT do things like THAT, if i wanted sex with diff men id get it, note the *love him very much* part of my post

Reply to lady
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/09/27

Lady i will make you each the best orgasm. Mail me hornyguy67 at gmail dot com

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/27

Reply to sexologist