Question
Posted by: Tiredbody | 2010/07/22

No climax

I haven''t climaxed in 4 sex-sessions, what could be the reason. i''m i oversexed? HELP!!!!

you may be putting to much pressure on yourself. take a breather, and after a few days refraining from sex you will most certainly climax

30
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/26

To Guy Anon and Luke - guys i am not looking for sex just a friend. If you read the above postings carefully Tirebody has agreed to that without me forcing the issue. Tirebody i have created my own email account thats if you still want to mail me louwr05 at gmail dot com.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Luke | 2010/07/25

Tom you sad being ...

Reply to Luke
Posted by: Guy Anon | 2010/07/23

Tom, you are looking for sex, why are u so desperate to be in contact with tiredbody. Are u starved....... ?? Sis man

MASTURBATE... and leave this girl alone, she is getting more than enough.
I think you are the same person that always pretend to be a goodie goodie on this site and ask for the ladies email ads, u such an ......

Reply to Guy Anon
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

Ok I tried Tirebody - do you have any othet suggestions?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

Tirebody my last attempt at this - zero seven two two eight three one two seven six

Reply to Tom

Shame...sad people on here

Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

Ok sorry i understand. How about i give you my number you can sms your email addy to me?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tiredbody | 2010/07/23

I thought it would be the 2 of us chatting but now u''r bringing a 3rd person, it makes me a bit suspicious.

Reply to Tiredbody
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

Tirebody my buddie has not received anything from you as yet. What seems to be the problem?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

No problem at all - but i cant discolse my work mail addy here. I will give you my buddies email - mail him and i will get your mail address from him. Here it is ps794008 at gmail dot com.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: tiredbody | 2010/07/23

I also just have a work addy. thats y i asked whether u''r on facebook. Will u have problems if we communicate on u''r work mail. send it, it''ll b more fun

Reply to tiredbody
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

I only have work email. Is it possible to give me yours?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: tiredbody | 2010/07/23

give me your mail add. Please i want to be incontact with u

Reply to tiredbody
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

Tirebody have you changed your mind?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

Thazzy i am not looking for sex - just a true friend to chat to. Sorry.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Lonely | 2010/07/23

Hi Tom, can we chat please I need to talk to some one, Im female thazzey2010 at gmail dot com

Reply to Lonely
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

Thnaks - no i am not on FB. Do you have private email?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: tiredbody | 2010/07/23

No, i would luv to keep chatting and b friends, i just apologised for invading your privacy. r u on fb?

Reply to tiredbody
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

I take it that you dont want to be a friend to me. Not to worry i understand. Please let us now when you reach that climax.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: tiredbody | 2010/07/23

I understand, Sorry.

Reply to tiredbody
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

You must. iI totally agree. Tirebody its a really long story and i wont want to discuss it on a public forum - not trying to be nasty but please understand. I would really like to be a friend to you and just chat if thats ok with you.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tiredbody | 2010/07/23

Thanks i try my best. the thing is in this life and age a person cannot be changing partners so stick to 1 and keep each other happy.
what is u''r situation then?

Reply to Tiredbody
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

Its only my pleasure. Yep hope it comes back chop chop - i am sure it will. I agree its good excerise - wish i could exercise that often. Tirebody you seem like a really sweet, loving and caring women, Your man is really lucky to have you.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tiredbody | 2010/07/23

I will take doc and u''r advise to relax and keep my man happy. and hope it comes back chop chop. Thank u for u''r time.

b.t.w it keeps me fit its good exercise.

Reply to Tiredbody
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

Wow your hubby is a lucky man. Wish i had a women like you. What are you going to do about your "  climaxing" ?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tiredbody | 2010/07/23

I am 30yrs old. I love having sex and so do my hubby, say max 5 times a week, definitely on a sunday morning

Reply to Tiredbody
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/23

How much is too much sex? As i mentioned you need to relax a bit and just enjoy the sex? If i may ask how old are you?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tiredbody | 2010/07/23

Yes, Tom, i''m thinking i''m having to much sex.

Reply to Tiredbody
Posted by: Tom | 2010/07/22

Tirebody maybe you need to relax a bit. What do you mean by " oversexed"  - is it having too much sex?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/22

Reply to sexologist