Question
Posted by: Anonymous N | 2009-07-24

no circulation in both feet

my aunt 61, non diabetic, blood pressure normal, have swollen feet . no circulation in both feet as well. unable to walk as pain is very severe.was diagnose dwith fungal infection nov 2007 in middle toe in right foot. was at numerous doctors but ointments and antibiotics was prescribed and never healed or helped. Dr at medicross prescribed Cardixen and Clindahexal but still didnt helped. pain still there and very severe. 2 toes starting to get black. xrays confirms no sign of fungus. She gets cold shivers and headaches occasionally. Blood, cholestrol, heart rate and other test results are perfect. Any help?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Anonymous

I'm sorry but it seems the problem is circulation related and should be looked at by a vascular specialist. Are you sure it is a fungal infection? The medication you listed suggests a bacterial infection.

Chris