Posted by: george | 2010-09-20

no chance?

i am 22 years old gf is 20.we have a problem.the thing is that i betried her some days ago with another girl.i just couldnt stop wanting her coz she was soooooo beautiful,much sexier than my gf.but now i regret very much.i love my gf very much but she says everything is over.she is very stubborn and says she can never forgive me and even if she forgives we can never be together again.but we were so happy.i cant believe everything is over.i dnt know why i did it.i know she will not come back.what can i do?

This is a forum for sexual health related problems so you might receive better advice from another website. However, i would suggest that you try and understand what your girlfriend is going through. you have betrayed her trust and her love and have hurt her very deeply. she needs some time to heal from this before she can forgive you and move on. give her that time but let her know how regretful you are and remember that actions speak louder than words.

Posted by: emillio | 2010-09-29

Sleep with her lil sister

Reply to emillio
Posted by: Zola | 2010-09-21

Don''t call her stubborn for not taking you back. You cheated. You are the bad guy here. It''s right of her to not take you back! What will happen the next time you meet a beautiful woman?

Reply to Zola
Posted by: a | 2010-09-20

Unfortunately you did this to yourself.
Try understanding this from her point of view.... How would you feel if she had betrayed you and slept with some other guy because she thought he was hotter than you?

I must say though.... Well done for being honest with your girlfriend. It is awefull when a guy cheats and keeps it secret, and puts his partner at risk of STD''s.

P.S. Don''t take sex and STD''s lightly. Multiple partners = more chance for STD''s

Reply to a
Posted by: Dearest | 2010-09-20

deary, are you ready for a monogomous relationship? I DONT THINK SO!

do you have a clue as to how many beautiful women are out there? No! women were created to be beautiful and attractive, some nice eyes, legs, boobs, skin, personalities... are you gonna try them all out? then start writing your orbituary!

Reply to Dearest
Posted by: Lego | 2010-09-20

Game over. Thanks for playing. Learn how to be a real man (real men don''t cheat) before dating again!

Reply to Lego
Posted by: Tee | 2010-09-20

you should have thought about how much you love her before cheating on her. if you loved her the way you say do then you shouldnt have noticed the other gal. she is right by saying she does no longer want to be with you, she deserves better and she knows that!

Reply to Tee