Question
Posted by: KADIJA | 2008/07/08

NO BABY

Respected doctor
iam of 18 yrs old and waiting for a baby since 2 yrs.my periods are regular.once i shown to a gynae and she made ultrasound scan and said i have PCOD and told me to take metformin tablets for 3 months.then no result.how can i concieve?

Dear Kadija

If you have Polycystic Ovarian Disease but are having regular periods then my assumption is that the Polycystic Ovarian Disease is not that severe enough to affect your ovulation. You need to confirm whether you are ovulating by doing a day 21 progesterone. In addition, you are also required to assess if your fallopian tubes are open and if your husband does not have any sperm problems.

1
Posted by: lolli pop | 2008/07/09

Sweety i think you are still too young to be stressing about conceiving. Babies at your age! this is the time for you my doll so you started wanted to have a baby when you were sixteen? babies are nice to have but i think focus on your career and establish yourself dont rush into things you are at your prime live your life!

Reply to lolli pop