Question
Posted by: Tee | 2010/04/12

No arthritus

Hey Doc,

I''ve been to the doctor a couple of times for my aching joints. I have painful aches in my hands that are gradual. They hurt more when it''s cold or when I carry something like a semi heavy plastic bag. My middle finger usually has all the pain (it''s not karma) but my other joints are pretty painful too I am a 19 year old female. My shoulder, elbow, wrist, ankle, knee, and toe joints hurt also. My doc says it''s not arthritus but she didn''t look at them with an exray. She just examined them with herself

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Tee
Make an appointment with a rheumatologist who can examine you and send you for the necessary tests. Not all forms of arthritis is visible at first and if this is really bothersome you should see someone who can examine you and either put your mind at ease or make a diagnosis.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2010/04/15

Dear Tee

Reply to Healthy Bones