Posted by: lily | 2012-11-22

no arousal!!

Hi i used to be a very horny woman. i used to play with myself from the age of 15. i can get aroused very easily especially by womna. i love orgasms and i used to cum daily. when i started interacting with men, blow jobs and all was great becasue i love orgasms. now about 8 years later i am 27 and i cant feel anything. it started slow. i had to start creating fantasies in my head and now thers nothing. i want to cum so much. i love it. i also am epileptic, i take anti epileptic tablets so i think its that. how can i be helped. please!!!!!

There are a number of possible reasons for changes in sexual function; medication is a major one. You might benefit from speaking with your physician to find out if the medication is the likely cause of this change and, if so, what alternatives are available. If this change is unavoidable, then you need to balance out your sexual needs with the risk of seizures. Just one point though - desire, arousal and orgasm are all separate functions - just because one has been affected doesn't mean that the others are too - I'd encourage you to try to explore your current functioning more by focusing on sensation and pleasure sensation.

Claire - SASHA

Posted by: de | 2013-02-06

hey lily i can make you cum please send your email

Reply to de
Posted by: Brian | 2012-11-25

Epileptic Medidine has a huge influence on Sexual arousal aswell as orgasms - it can take your Sex Drive away big time - so instead of listening to the idiots abyg8us3
ove - see your Doctor!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: grant roth | 2012-11-22

if not married why dont you and i hook up i will gave you the orgasm ever i all so play with myself by loking at nude photos of woman in the mags

Reply to grant roth
Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-22

Are you married? Any kids?