Question
Posted by: bessie | 2010/05/01

nlf

Morning expert. I am 28 years old and starting to develop faint lateral lines (NLF). I would like to treat it asap with fillers - it is worse on the left side than the right. I understand that juvederm fillers cost approx R3000 per syringe. Would one syringe be enough to treat both sides or do i need one syringe per side? Thank you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Bessie, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would need to examine the area to be treated and then decide how many fillers are necessary; however from your description and taking your age into consideration I believe that one filler should be enough.

The asymmetry you have noticed is 100% normal as we all have some form of asymmetry in our faces. This is one area that fillers can help to not only reduce the fine lines but also to correct any asymmetry.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/05/08

Reply to anti-ageing expert