Question
Posted by: zara | 2009/09/28

nivea my silhouette

this is a new body reshaping gel from nivea that seems to have excellent reviews on the net so far. its not badly priced either. do u think such a product works?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Zara, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response but was away on a short break.

This is a difficult question to answer as no medical studies have been performed to validate the exact body shaping abilities of this product. However if the reviews from other consumers are positive my advice would be to give it a try and let us know what you think.