Question
Posted by: Laureen | 2011/09/15

nipples

Hi my nipples are not sensitive because when my hubby plays with it I dont get arose from it is theer something wrong with me

Every human being is unique and what one should focus more on is to find out what is your specific erogenous zones (places on your body that enhances sexual excitement) and incorporate those in your love making. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

5
Posted by: a woman | 2011/09/16

There is nothing wrong with you, some women have no feelings at all in their nipples, whereas some can orgasm via nipple stimulation alone. Question is how does it feel if you play with your nipples?

Reply to a woman
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/16

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/09/15

I love nipples...female nipples...all different types...

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: mark. | 2011/09/15

tell ur hubby to suck softly on them..

Reply to mark.

Your hubby does not know how to turn you on.