Question
Posted by: cindy | 2011/03/10

nipples

Me in twenties. My problem is that I have a good breast but the nipples are deep imbedded and are not protuding. Is there any massage or excercise or medicin to correct it. My boy friend is disheartened with this. pl help

Inverted or flat nipples can have an affect on how a women feels about herself sexually. It is possible treat this condition with various methods, massage, using a breast pump or surgery to correct the condition. It is, however, not my area of expertise, I would advise you to consult a medical doctor about this.

3
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2011/03/20

Why is bf disheartened? When U become intimate with him let suck your nipples. That should help a lot. Why use a machine when bf can do the job just as good? Besides when bf does it it''s sooooo much nicer than a macine doing it.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: m | 2011/03/10

So you have inverted nipples? Have they always been like this, coz if they have just changed you must have it checked.

When you stimulate the nipple it should protrude. You can / your bf can massage them whilst out it will help. You can buy a machine, it is made by avent. Its for pregnant mothers who have inverted nipples and want to correct this for breastfeeding. Breastfeeding also helps - it did me - mine are perfect now :-)

Reply to m
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/03/10

Reply to Sexologist