Question
Posted by: Lauren | 2011/08/08

Nipple stand

Please do you have any idea how I can make my nipples more prominent, my husband like breASTS A LOT AND ESPECIALLY LONG NIPPLES. hE DOES LIKE MY BREASTS BUT IS THERE ANUWAY i CAN MAKE MY NIPPLES HARD AND LONG PERMANENT. I don''t have childeren because a lot of people say it only happens when you fall pregnant. Please advise me

It can be done with plastic surgery.... You can go to your doctor or SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. DEidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: MARK | 2011/08/10

GET URSELF A PAIR OF NIPPLE CLIPS AN ADD SOME WEIGHT TI IT EACH DAY..

Reply to MARK
Posted by: leslie | 2011/08/09

Try rubbing an ice block sensually over your areola area. it will tease out the nipple and cause it to stand erect. Just the way he likes it.
Enjoy!

Reply to leslie
Posted by: XXX | 2011/08/08

Besides a breast operation I doubt there is anything you can do ! Hopefully your husband loves you for who you are and not only the desire to have bigger nipples.
If he gets too anxious about this,tell him you like a p*nis 3 cm bigger than he has,could he please go for an enlargement .....lol
Just use all the assets you have and get him to enjoy them as much as possible.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/08

Reply to sexologist