Question
Posted by: Phokela | 2009-08-13

Ninjitsu

How difficult or demanding is the practise of ninjitsu on a person who does not have a strong background in martial arts and where in Jo' burg can i get the appropriate training for these art?

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

Hi Phokela,

It all depends on the instructor. Search for a good instructor and a class environment where you feel comfortable and you will make good progress with hard work.
For more info you can check out www.ninja.co.za

Morne
www.CombatCoaching.com

1
Posted by: Heinrich | 2009-08-13

All martial arts is as difficult at the trainer / since makes them. From experience with Ninjitsu, I found it very easy to use. The secret is practice, practice and practice.
I had to use it twice. Once I had to defend myself against 4 men. To my surprise,, I used all the techniques without thinking what I was doing. Keep in mind I only weight 75.kg at the time. The smallest of the 4 guys weighed about 85 kg.
Based on this, I believe it is a very good and easy to adapt to for any age group.
Unfortunately our trainer moved to Hong Kong to further his studies, and I lost contact. If you do come across a school, please let me know.

Reply to Heinrich