Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2009-09-29

Nimue/Regima A

I am currently using Nimue and very happy with the results. Recently I was informed that Nimue can thin out the layers of your skin. Is this true? A friend of mine is interested in trying Regima A. What are your thoughts on this product?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Debbie, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response but was away on a short break.

Nimue will not thin your skin out and should with long term use stimulate cell turnover to increase collagen and elastin production. I am a firm believer in glycolic acid which is not found in Regim A products however this does not mean that one should not try this range and see the response on one’s skin.