Posted by: almost mad | 2009-10-09

Nightmares and sweating

Hi, does anyone know of anything i can drink or eat ot take that will help me from having nightmares and nightsweats. I am really stressed and suffer from bad anxiety and depression, but this nightsweats and nightmares are very tiring for me as im really tired at work every day. (stress from personal life). Like maybe milk or something to help me sleep well. Thanks.

Nightsweats are not uual, though many people complain of them during menopause --- you don't mention whether this might be relevant to you. Do see a psychiatrist for assessment and treatment of your anxiety and depression, and that's likely to solve the sleep disturbances. Warm milky drinks, Ovaltine, camomile tea, are all potentially helpfil in the meantime.

Posted by: almost mad | 2009-10-12

Im on cylift. but I have been on it for over two years. So it isnt that. yip the nightmares are very disturbing. And the sweating is aweful! Thanks guys.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Gloria | 2009-10-12

Hi. Are you taking anything for your depression? I was on a anit-depressant that made me sweat a lot, especially while sleeping. I had to get up and change my pj' s. I' ve changed to another pill, and now it is much better. But i don' t have any help with regards to nightmares. It' s terrible and desturbing! Hope you get help soon...

Reply to Gloria
Posted by: .... | 2009-10-09

Camomile tea

Reply to ....