Question
Posted by: Pia | 2009/05/26

nightmares and sweating

I get nightmares where I wake up with my pj' s wet and bed linen wet 3 to 4 times a week. What causes this and what can I do about it?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There are various reasons which may be causing it. You should discuss this with your GP - I think that he will need to do some tests, and then possibly refer you on to a specialist.

1
Posted by: johan | 2009/06/28

I have nigt sweat every night, wake up completely soaked. have been for all tests .thyroid,sugar,kidney,liver,P.H ,glands,urine,EEG,and more blud tests .All came up empty. what do i do next PLEASE ADVISE !!!!??

Reply to johan