Question
Posted by: Kgomotso | 2011/04/18

Nightmare

my father passed away 6months ago and recently I have dreams about him in which he was buried a day ago and the following day my sister had an accident and passed on as well please note that my dad also died from an accident as well.Is this normal or what.
the next day i had a dream about him in a different situation.
Do I need psychological help or what?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

He was obviously very dear to you, and so it is not surprising that you should be dreaming of him. It just tells me that he is constantly in your thoughts.

If, however, you find this troublesome, then a psychologist would be able to help you get over it.