Question
Posted by: Alison | 2012/09/30

Nightime exploding headache

Almost 5 years ago I attended your clinic. At that time I had a headache which lasted 3 months. The final outcome was treatment with plasmoquine and cortisone. Thereafter very occasional and mild headaches only. 2 months ago I was diagnosed as Tick Bite fever. The headache is basically gone now, apart from when cough or sneeze it feels like my head is going to explode. Have been started on Dixarit with fair effect but at night my head still feels like it will burst. I really need an answer because Doctors seem to think it is all a story. Please advise. When I saw you, you gave me an injection in my neck. Do you think that may help now? Should I continue with plasmoquine and cortisone? I am willing to try anything.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Alison,

It shouldn’t be difficult to determine where the pain comes from when you cough, but you will have to let me examine you – that is the only way. If you would like to speak to me first, please call me on 0825555763 after 4pm any day.

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2012/09/30

Dear Alison,

Reply to Headache expert